"The World is in Debt - Part II" was first aired on Sunday January 22nd 2012. Our Guest was R. Marc Nuttle, Attorney at Law.
Our topics included:
- Continuing discussion of The World is in Debt.
- To review, will be discussing the World debt situation and its impact on America/Oklahoma.
- Original show aired December 4, 2011, and reran January 15, 2012.
- Since the original airing, significant developments in the World debt situation.
- What two or three Countries' economic situation should we be most concerned about?
- Of the Countries he named, which would likely have the greatest impact in the United States or even Oklahoma should their situation dramatically deteriorate?
- Previously, he said there was a solution to this problem, take us through the solution to the World debt problem.
- Final thoughts he has on this situation.
Marc Nuttle, Mick Cornett, Kent Meyers