"The World is in Debt" was first aired on Sunday December 4th 2011. Our Guest was R. Marc Nuttle, Attorney at Law.
Our topics included:
- His involvement in U.S. and international debt matters.
- His use of the term "unsustainable" and what he means.
- A global look at the world debt problem and then a look at what's going on in Europe.
- What's going on in Europe with Greece, Italy, et al.
- What about simply turning to China for an answer.
- What is "quantitative easing" by the United States Government (QE1).
- What is "quantitative easing 2".
- What is the Debt Wall.
- How a 1% interest increase in the rate of borrowed funds affects the U.S.
- How the debt problem affects Presidential politics and what it means to Oklahoma.
Marc Nuttle, Mick Cornett, Kent Meyers