"Meet the New Corporation Commissioner" was first aired on Sunday November 20th 2011. Our Guest was Patrice Douglas, Commissioner, Oklahoma Corporation Commission.
Our topics included:
- Difficulty of moving from position of Mayor to the Corporation Commission.
- How her experiences as a lawyer, banker and public servant will help her in her new position as a Corporation Commissioner
- As a Mayor she was you were successful in integrating cooperation between the public and private sector for advancement, how she plans to bring those same skills to the Corporation Commission
- Surprises, revelations or experiences that she didn't expect since being sworn in as a Commissioner
- She was appointed by Governor Fallin to fill the unexpired term of Jeff Cloud, her plans to run for a full 6-year term
- What she hopes to accomplish in her first year as a Commissioner
- Potential changes in staff members
Kent Meyers and Patrice Douglas