"Learn About The C.A.R.E. Center" was first aired on Sunday October 2nd 2011. Our Guests were David Hooten, Executive Director, The C.A.R.E. Center and John Minton, Community Outreach Director, The C.A.R.E. Center.
Our topics included:
- Discuss The C.A.R.E. Center and what C.A.R.E. stands for.
- Mission of The C.A.R.E. Center.
- How they are staffed.
- Board of Directors and the Advisory Board.
- How the child abuse problem in Oklahoma has affected their organization and services they render to the children that are brought to the Center.
- How The C.A.R.E. Center got started in Oklahoma City.
- Caseload they handle for a year insofar as interviews and medical examinations are concerned.
- What is means to be accredited by the National Children's Alliance
- What they each do on a day-to-day basis.
- How one can help The C.A.R.E. Center.
David Hooten, Mick Cornett, Kent Meyers, John Minton