"Meet the President of OSU-OKC" was first aired on Sunday August 21st 2011. Our Guest was Natalie Shirley, President, OSU-OKC.
Our topics included:
- Adjustment to her relatively new position as President of OSU, Oklahoma City
- After running a large company and then leading a state agency as Cabinet Secretary for Gov Henry, what captured her interest about OSU-OKC
- How OSU-OKC got started
- Challenges she has faced in the relatively short time she has been President
- Enrollment and faculty.
- New and exciting things happening on campus
- Value proposition at OSU-OKC?
- Demographics of OSU-OKC's student population and who the school serves
- Major programs most students take advantage of at OSU-OKC
- Plans to add new programs
- What can be expected from OSU-OKC in the future
- OKCEO and her involvement in the program
- Upcoming program
Natalie Shirley, Mick Cornett, Kent Meyers