"Enron - Show 1 - The Fallout" was first aired on Sunday March 3rd 2002. Our Guests were Don Murry, C.H. Guernsey and Company and Jim Holloman, Crowe & Dunlevy.
Our topics included:
- What is Enron's main business?
- What percent of the market did Enron hold?
- Why did Enron fail?
- Why did Enron stock go to $.00?
- When the word got out Enron was reporting false profits, was this when the stock dropped?
- Did the Enron employees makeup the majority of the monies lost?
- Who will step-up and take over Enron's market spot?
- What is the effect of Enron's failure on the customer?
- How has Enron's failure affected the market and the investors?
- The "lock out" period at Enron, is that a common practice?
Holloman, Blankenship, Murry