"Pros for Africa" was first aired on Sunday March 20th 2011. Our Guests were Reggie Whitten, Attorney & Co-Founder of Pros for Africa and Roy Williams, Athlete & Co-Founder of Pros for Africa.
Our topics included:
- Reggie discusses the organizations Pros for Africa and Pros for Vets.
- Why he organized them and when they were organized.
- Roy discusses his involvement in these two organizations.
- How he and Reggie work together to line up the pros and to line up the projects.
- Discuss their first trip to Africa.
- Their upcoming trip and what is different with it from their prior trip.
- What they hope to accomplish on this trip.
- Who will be going.
- Discuss Pros for Vets.
- Athletes involved in this project.
- Five years from now, where they see these two organizations and what they think they will be doing.
Roy Williams, Kent Meyers, Reggie Whitten