"Should Grocery Stores Sell Strong Beer and Wine?" was first aired on Sunday March 13th 2011. Our Guests were Brian Howe, Oklahomans for Modern Laws and Joseph "JP" Richard, President, Retail Liquor Association of Oklahoma.
Our topics included:
- Intro into existing system of the sale of beer (strong) and wine to the consuming public in Oklahoma.
- Brian discusses why he thinks it would be advantageous to put strong beer and wine in grocery stores for sale with response from JP.
- JP discusses the costs of implementing the change suggested with response from Brian.
- Brian discusses the economic benefits of implementing this change with response from JP.
- JP discusses public safety issues, if any, of expanded access and Brian responds.
- Each guests gives closing statement.
Brian Howe, Mick Cornett, Kent Meyers, JP Richard