"Meet the New Attorney General" was first aired on Sunday February 13th 2011. Our Guest was Scott Pruitt, Attorney General, State of Oklahoma.
Our topics included:
- Lessons he learned in the course of the campaign that tell him what the people expect from the Attorney General in the State of Oklahoma.
- Update on his acclimation to the new position and staffing issues.
- New action instituted on behalf of the State of Oklahoma relating to the law.
- How he anticipates this case moving from a timing standpoint.
- His thoughts on whether a decision could be reached quickly or whether it will require a full blown trial.
- Other issues he is working on now that he is free to talk about.
- New sections he created and how they are working.
- What should we anticipate from the Attorney General's office in the near future.
- Final words he has on the performance of the office of the Attorney General – his goals/aspirations.
Scott Pruitt, Mick Cornett, Kent Meyers