"I'll Do It!" was first aired on Sunday January 2nd 2011. Our Guests were Cheryl Wattley, Associate Professor of Law, Director, Clinical Education, University of Oklahoma College of Law and Christopher Staine, Attorney, Crowe & Dunlevy.
Our topics included:
- The play "I'll Do It!"
- Professor Wattley's inspiration behind the writing and directing of the play
- Christopher's part in the play and how he found the activity
- The purpose of writing the play
- Ada Lois Supuel Fisher picture, by Mitsuno Reedy, which hangs in the Law School
- Steps taken to put the play together
- Why Christopher agreed to participate
- How the play was received and where was it performed
- The performance at the Oklahoma Judicial Conference in Oklahoma City
- Reaction of the law student cast after receiving a signed copy of Ms. Fisher's autobiography
- Major thing each takes personally from the exercise of working through this play
Cheryl Wattley, Mick Cornett, Kent Meyers, Christopher Staine