"Meet Dean Harroz" was first aired on Sunday December 19th 2010. Our Guest was Joe Harroz, Dean, OU College of Law.
Our topics included:
- His feelings on following a series of legends at the University of Oklahoma College of Law.
- Difficulty of decision to leave private business and return to the University setting.
- Factors that counted for his decision to make this move.
- Principal responsibilities of the Dean of the University of Oklahoma College of Law.
- Legacy he inherited from retiring Dean Andy Coats and progress that was made under his administration.
- His reception by the faculty, staff and others to his arrival.
- Major needs of the College of Law he has identified and how he intends to satisfy them.
- His plans to get back in the classroom and teach class.
- Changes in the admission policy from the standpoint of either requirements of individual student for entry or number of students to be admitted that he envisions.
- Faculty/staff ratio today and any need to address is.
- Biggest challenges to the OU College of Law in the next five years.
Joe Harroz, Mick Cornett, Kent Meyers