"Terrorism in America Revisited Part I" was first aired on Sunday September 16th 2001. Our Guests were Dr. Stephen Sloan, Professor of Political Science at Oklahoma University and David Edger, CIA Agent.
Our topics included:
- How can we deal with terrorism?
- What do we do about security at the Borders and on Airlines?
- How do we balance our freedom and still provide protection for our people?
- Is it over or is there more to come?
- What should Colin Powell do; go after perpetrators and their hosts?
- Is this Osama Bin Laden?
- Was the White House or Air Force One a target?
- Where do we go from here?
David Edger, Larry Blankenship, Kent Meyers, Mick Cornett, Stephen Sloan