"Meet Dana Murphy" was first aired on Sunday August 22nd 2010. Our Guest was Dana Murphy, Commissioner, Oklahoma Corporation Commission.
Our topics included:
- Her thoughts on the margin of her victory that she attained in the July 27 primary.
- How campaign was this time.
- Does she find it difficult to maintain her normal workload and still run a statewide campaign for re-election.
- Biggest challenges facing the Oklahoma Corporation Commission at the current time.
- How the Commission has handled the revenue shortfall and the dollars available for the Commission to spend.
- Various areas the Oklahoma Corporation Commission supervises.
- Organizations similar to the Oklahoma Corporation Commission in other states and type of responsibilities they handle.
- How operation of the Oklahoma Corporation Commission can be improved.
- What she hopes to accomplish in her next six-year term.
- How she feels about term limits on Corporation Commissioners.
- Her thoughts on selection of the Commissioners - should be statewide election, regional elections or appointment.
- What she would like to say about her job as an Oklahoma Corporation Commissioner.
Dana Murphy, Mick Cornett, Kent Meyers