"A Visit With Harold Hamm" was first aired on Sunday May 9th 2010. Our Guest was Harold Hamm, CEO, Continental Resources, Inc..
Our topics included:
- Discuss his work at Continental Resources.
- Size of Continental Resources, its headquarters, number of employees.
- Why he has retained the headquarters in Enid.
- Is Continental Resources primarily an oil company, a natural gas company or a combined oil/natural gas company.
- His response, if any, to the President's announcement about expanding drilling offshore – how that will directly impact Continental Resources' operations.
- There has been much speculation that even with the expansion of drilling, cap and trade legislation is not dead – his view about cap and trade.
- Why it is bad or good for the industry.
- "Corporate culture" he has established at Continental Resources.
- What he wants it to be like to be a Continental Employee.
- In recent years, Oklahoma has developed several strong independent oil and gas concerns that call Oklahoma home, does he see that continuing.
- Strongest personal influence in his business life – what few major personal rules he lives by.
- How he sees the future of the oil and gas business ten years from now.
Harold Hamm, Mick Cornett, Kent Meyers