"Being a Chief Executive Officer in: State Government" was first aired on Sunday October 18th 2009. Our Guest was Brad Henry, Governor, State of Oklahoma.
Our topics included:
- As he approaches the end of his term, how he has enjoyed being the CEO of the State of Oklahoma.
- Accomplishments of his administration which he is most proud.
- Areas that still need to be addressed in the remaining year.
- What he sees being required to offset the diminishing tax collections in order to keep a balanced budget.
- Biggest challenges the next Governor will have to face.
- Most surprising things he learned while being Governor that he never imagined would be the case.
Governor Henry, Mick Cornett, Kent Meyers