"Tulsa Ignored? No More! - Show 1" was first aired on Sunday December 30th 2001. Our Guests were Robert C. Poe and Senator Cal Hobson, President Pro-Tem Elect Oklahoma Senate.
Our topics included:
- What is "The Center For Legislative Excellence?"
- Is this Political Action Committee or PAC principally Tulsa Oriented?
- Was (PAC) formed because Tulsa feels they have been under-treated by the Legislature?
- Do you feel like the Legislature has under funded Tulsa?
- Has the Oklahoma Municipal League been doing a good job?
- Explain contributions and commitments by PACs.
- How are you able to get so many Contributors who give $5,000 to PAC?
- From a public policy standpoint, is it fair to say PAC is too Tulsa Oriented?
Cal Hobson, Kent Meyers, Larry Blankenship, Mick Cornett, Robert Poe