"A Well Preserved Life" was first aired on Sunday July 26th 2009. Our Guest was Eunice Khoury, Independent Insurance Agent.
Our topics included:
- She specializes in retirement issues such as Medicare, long-term care and preserving her clients' assets, why she decided to target that market.
- Shares story of her move from Arkansas which gave her the passion to make sure retirees know they have options.
- What is the use of the phrase "Well-preserved".
- Discuss her radio show on KTOK every Saturday.
- Discuss President Obama's proposals for changes in the healthcare system, her thoughts on the need.
- How it would affect most of her clients should the proposals that are being discussed be implemented.
- Advice she has for seniors insofar as managing their healthcare assets, etc.
- Types of prior planning they should engage in.
- Pending changes in the makeup of the "senior citizens" we should expect in this country in the next decade.
Eunice Khoury, Mick Cornett, Kent Meyers