"Meet the Marshal" was first aired on Sunday May 17th 2009. Our Guest was Michael Roach, U.S. Marshal, Western District.
Our topics included:
- General duties of the United States Marshal.
- How one becomes the United States Marshal.
- How his background as a long-time Oklahoma City Police Officer helped him in performing his duties in the Marshal's office.
- Size of his office as far as employees and types of matters he handles.
- Discuss the Metro Fugitive Squad.
- Results Metro Fugitive Squad is obtaining.
- Without the Squad, are the resources of the various law enforcement agencies adequate to bring in these fugitives absence simple accident of fate.
- Civil duties his office performs in addition to the criminal tasks.
Mike Roach, Mick Cornett, Kent Meyers