"How's Your Health" was first aired on Sunday May 10th 2009. Our Guest was Joe Ferretti, Senior Vice President and Provost, OU Health Sciences Center.
Our topics included:
- What he has been doing since his last appearance.
- Update on brick and mortar activities at the campus.
- Discuss the various colleges and their growth.
- Major colleges and departments at the Health Sciences Center and what of interest is going on in each.
- New academic programs that have been introduced or are about to be introduced.
- Economic downturn's effect on the funding for research by their institution.
- Impact the Obama administration's policy dealing with stem cell research will have on their work being done.
- How he sees the face of the Health Sciences Center changing in the next 5-10 years from the standpoint of programs or size.
Dr. Ferretti, Mick Cornett, Kent Meyers