"An Update from our Attorney General" was first aired on Sunday April 12th 2009. Our Guest was Drew Edmondson, Attorney General, State of Oklahoma.
Our topics included:
- What has been going on in the poultry litigation since he was here last.
- Is it going to go to trial, if so, when and where.
- How long he thinks the trial will take.
- Any problem with the science methods that the State is using to prove the damage from the poultry pollution.
- What else his office is dealing with that viewers would like to know about.
- His future - is he running for Governor.
- How he sees the race shaping up on the Republican side as well as the democratic side.
- What he hears about possible candidates for the Attorney General's position on both the Republican and Democratic side.
- What he believes will be the principal issues involved in his gubernatorial campaign.
- He will not be the first Governor with the last name Edmondson in Oklahoma if he is elected.
- Talk about J. Howard.
Drew Edmondson, Kent Meyers