"What's Going on at the Oklahoma Corporation Commission" was first aired on Sunday April 5th 2009. Our Guest was Jeff Cloud, Commissioner, Oklahoma Corporation Commission.
Our topics included:
- How it was running statewide for the Corporation Commission recently, describe his experiences.
- Most surprising positive things and most surprising negative things about that campaign.
- What the Corporation Commission does, what industries it regulates and how it does it.
- Biggest challenges facing the industries that he regulates today.
- Does he envision his regulatory sphere to be increasing or decreasing.
- Are we going toward more regulation or de-regulation.
- His view about de-regulation of consumer electric service and the experience that California had in that regard.
- Does he think there should be term limits on the Corporation Commission position as there is on the Governor and on the Legislature.
Jeff Cloud, Mick Cornett, Kent Meyers