"Our New Auditor and Inspector" was first aired on Sunday February 22nd 2009. Our Guest was Steve Burrage, Oklahoma State Auditor and Inspector.
Our topics included:
- His first few months as State Auditor.
- Major challenges being faced by his office this year.
- Does he anticipate any staff cuts.
- Major duties of his office and are they affected by the economic downturn.
- Is he still the principal regulator of the abstract companies or has that been moved to another agency.
- How he will spend the majority of his time as State Auditor.
- Would he recommend the State Auditor's office be an elective or an appointed office.
Steve Burrage, Mick Cornett, Kent Meyers