"The New President Pro Temp of the Senate" was first aired on Sunday February 1st 2009. Our Guest was Senator Glenn Coffee, District 30, President Pro Tempore.
Our topics included:
- Major issues facing the Legislature this coming session.
- Discuss lawsuit reform - the three or four principle features of the lawsuit reform bill he would like to see passed this year.
- If the House and Senate do pass it, is it likely to be vetoed and what about overriding the veto.
- How the Committee structure and Committee leadership has changed in the Senate.
- Who he sees as the rising stars in the Senate that perhaps the State has not heard a lot about.
Glenn Coffee, Mick Cornett, Kent Meyers