"How Sound Are Oklahoma Banks?" was first aired on Sunday January 25th 2009. Our Guest was Roger Beverage, President & CEO, Oklahoma Bankers Association.
Our topics included:
- Discuss safety of money in the bank.
- Does he sense any loss of competence in Oklahoma consumers about their banks and should they be concerned.
- Many remember the "oil bust" days of the early 80's and the savings and loan crisis that followed - a lot of efforts are being made to avoid similar bank failures - what he expects in Oklahoma.
- Accessibility of Oklahoma Banker's Association website - what a consumer can find on their website that they might think important.
- Major legislative issues either on the national level or the local level that the viewers should anticipate.
Roger Beverage, Mick Cornett, Kent Meyers