"An Update from the Lieutenant Governor" was first aired on Sunday December 21st 2008. Our Guest was Jari Askins, Lieutenant Governor, State of Oklahoma.
Our topics included:
- What is going on in her office in relation to tourism and the recreation industry.
- How reduction in gasoline prices are affecting tourism.
- Her work with the Oklahoma Aeronautics Commission and the Oklahoma Aerospace Alliance.
- As Chair of the Aerospace State's Association Workforce Development Committee, what kinds of activity the committee is engaged in - members.
- What she sees as the principal concerns for Oklahoma in this current economy and for the next year or so.
Jari Askins, Mick Cornett, Kent Meyers