"Women's Health Forum for the 22nd Time" was first aired on Sunday September 14th 2008. Our Guest was Mary Ann Bauman, M.D., Integris Health.
Our topics included:
- It's Women's Health Forum time again.
- How this year's Forum differs from previous years.
- Being the 22nd annual Women's Health Forum series, how they measure or identify changes that have resulted in people's lives because of the Forum - monitoring of individual progress of attendees.
- Jane Seymour's presentation highlights and why she was selected to come.
- Living the Good Life event at the Skirvin.
- Programs that reach out to younger women/girls this year.
- Healthy Ways . . . Healthy Days presentation - and what it is about.
- "The Brain Game" - presentation.
- Discuss proton therapy and why it is on the program.
- The Birth Experience and Dr. Sparkes' presentation.
- Stress Is A Fact Of Life, Not A Way Of Life - presentation.
- The African American Woman in Prime Time Health program.
- Her expectation on attendance this year as compared to prior years.
Mary Ann Bauman, Mick Cornett, Kent Meyers