"An Update from the Attorney General" was first aired on Sunday May 4th 2008. Our Guest was Drew Edmondson, Attorney General.
Our topics included:
- Poultry litigation progress
- His request for preliminary injunction - how the evidence was presented
- Why poultry litigation is important to the citizens of Oklahoma
- When he expects this matter to come to trial and length of trial
- Other programs in his office.
- Update on payments pursuant to the tobacco litigation.
- End-of-life health care.
- Gas price gouging case.
- Home repair fraud warning.
Drew Edmondson, Mick Cornett, Kent Meyers