"A Visit With the State Treasurer" was first aired on Sunday February 24th 2008. Our Guest was Scott Meacham, Treasurer, State of Oklahoma.
Our topics included:
- How things have been going and what's new in his office
- Recent announcement that state revenue was going to be less than expected, how much less, cause, what can be done about it
- College Savings Plan progress, participation, and what it does
- Unclaimed property program
- Presidential race
- Impact of State Auditor/Inspector's legal problems on Treasurer's ofice
- What citizens can expect from his office in the near future.
Scott Meacham, Mick Cornett, Kent Meyers