"The Braking Point" was first aired on Sunday February 3rd 2008. Our Guest was Mark Stansberry, Chairman, The GTD Group.
Our topics included:
- What is the GTD Group what it does
- He recently wrote a book entitled "The Breaking Point", why he wrote it - what is the message
- Where he sees the energy industry heading in the short term - will $100 oil be the norm
- Does he believe OPEC has the ability to sustain their current levels of oil production
- He mentioned in his book the importance of natural gas, how does natural gas compare to oil, coal and, for that matter, alternative energy
- As President of the energy advocates and Chairman of the fourth centennial energy event, what this organization did.
- Now that the Centennial is over, will it continue
- We hear a lot about energy "independence" - What this means and is it achievable
- For the past 16 years he has chaired the International Energy Policy Conference - what it is, where this year's conference will be and its focus
- If Congress did just one major thing in the energy sector in this upcoming year, what he would like to see it be
Mark Stansberry, Mick Cornett, Kent Meyers