Site designed and hosted by
"Congressman Brad Carson" was first aired on Sunday October 14th 2001. Our Guest was Brad Carson, United States Congressman.
Our topics included:
- Prior to the terrible events, what were your main concerns?
- Taking out Bin Laden and others; would you expect that strategy to be revisited?
- Congress lost a seat, how will the Legislature redistrict to accomodate this fact?
- You spent one year working as a Whitehouse Fellow at the Pentagon, did you know anyone who was killed?
- Discuss citizens right to freedom versus security. Example phone taps - should they be allowed?
- Should spending be increased in Intelligence areas?
- We must make sure that American travelers feel safe when flying here and abroad. What steps need to be taken to ensure safety?
- Should Bush have the authority to order a hi-jacked plane to be shot down?
- Should Pilots be allowed to have guns while flying?
- To ensure that the aviation industry is economically viable, should the government help them?
- Do you envision the hard times for the airlines bringing about more airline consolidations or more new airlines?
- The Federal Surplus, is it gone?
- President Bush said he would go after Terrorists and the States that harbor them, do you have any predictions?
Larry Blankenship, Kent Meyers, Mick Cornett, Brad Carson