"What's Happening at the Oklahoma Securities Commission" was first aired on Sunday July 8th 2007. Our Guest was Irving Faught, Administrator, Oklahoma Securities Commission.
Our topics included:
- How he likes being Administrator of the Securities Commission now that he has done it for a number of years
- Department's mission, size, location, etc.
- Discuss the Invest Ed Program
- Feedback he is getting about this program
- How he was able to get Rex Linn to be the spokesperson
- Whether the state of the economy has anything to do with the number of ponzi schemes on the market at any given time
- Does Oklahoma get more than its fair share of stock swindlers
- Affect the internet has had on his enforcement activities
- Number of investment opportunities made available over the internet
- How the Securities Commission will be different ten years from now than it is today
Irving Faught, Mick Cornett, Kent Meyers