"Building a Strong and Healthy Oklahoma" was first aired on Sunday May 6th 2007. Our Guest was Dr. James M. Crutcher, Commissioner, Oklahoma State Board of Health.
Our topics included:
- What is going on with his office and Governor Henry's office to "build a strong and healthy Oklahoma"
- What is Oklahoma's position in relation to other states relating to the health of its citizens - why is that the case
- Why is it important to business and industry that this program succeed
- What kind of collaboration does he have with the private sector
- Will this program go to the schools as well as being partnered with private business in the communities
- How does this fit with the operation of the Fit Kids Coalition
- Talk about eat better, move more, be tobacco free
- How will results of this program be tested or measured
- Just how deleterious to the health of Oklahomans is the use of tobacco and why do we seem to use more than citizens of other states
- How important to this program is the cooperation and partnership with Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- What else is going on out at his Department that he would like viewers to know about
Dr. Crutcher, Mick Cornett, Kent Meyers