"How and When to Use a Realtor" was first aired on Sunday April 15th 2007. Our Guests were Dennis Nevius, President, Oklahoma Association of Realtors and Doug Emde, Secretary, Treasurer, Oklahoma Association of Realtors.
Our topics included:
- What is the role of a realtor in a sales transaction?
- What is an ala carte real estate agency?
- You see signs in yards "for sale by owner" does that mean realtors are not involved - are there any cautions that you would like to tell us about in those kinds of circumstances?
- What is the "Why Realtors Work" campaign? - What is its purpose and what do you hope to accomplish by it?
- How are housing sales in Oklahoma compared to housing sales nationally?
- What about using online cites like zillow.com to determine a house price?
- What are the dangers of overpricing?
- Can a realtor add value to the seller of a home sufficient to justify the commission?
Dennis Nevius, Mick Cornett, Kent Meyers, Doug Emde