"What's Going on in the Oklahoma Environment" was first aired on Sunday April 8th 2007. Our Guest was Miles Tobert, Secretary of Environment, State of Oklahoma.
Our topics included:
- Latest information about what is going on with Tarr Creek
- Any unforeseen hurdles
- Other spots in Oklahoma that need cleanup right away and what is being done
- His involvement in activities that relate to the concept of global warming
- His view about the controversy about whether science supporting global warming is valid or "junk"
- How he sees global warming impacting Oklahoma and Oklahomans in the future
- Major projects/activities he is involved with at the present time
- His major activities in the next couple of years
Miles Tolbert, Mick Cornett, Kent Meyers