"Education Reform" was first aired on Sunday June 10th 2001. Our Guests were Cal Hobson, State Senator and Patrick McGuigan, Editorial Page Editor - The Daily Oklahoman.
Our topics included:
- Why is it that 1017 which was passed in the 1970s hasn't solved our problems?
- Legislature in 1999 passed Legislation establishing Charter Schools. What are Charter Schools?
- Why do we have Charter Schools?
- Criticism has been leveled by an Oklahoma School Board Member that charged Schools were too expensive..?
- It has been said Charter Schools bring about elitess / white plight, comments?
- School consolidation, do we have too many schools?
Let us know what you think about Charter Schools. E-mail our Associate Producer at firstname.lastname@example.org