"Women In The Law" was first aired on Sunday May 13th 2001. Our Guests were Brooke Murphy, Attorney and Robin Cauthron, United States District Court Judge.
Our topics included:
- Does the increase of women graduating from Law School surprise you?
- Women Lawyers, are they more sensitive, patient and incorruptable?
- Do women make better Judges?
- Women today are doing better academically in Law School than men. Does this surprise you?
- How are women Attorneys portrayed in Hollywood...are they portrayed accurrately?
- How are women Judges portrayed in Hollwood...are they portrayed accurrately?
- Will women ever receive equality in the Legal Field?
Brooke Murphy, Kent Meyers, Mick Cornett, Robin Cauthron