"The Death Penalty - Should We Have It? - Debate" was first aired on Sunday December 18th 2005. Our Guests were C. Wesley Lane, Oklahoma County District Attorney and Robert A. Ravitz, Oklahoma County Public Defender.
Our topics included:
- Opening Statements by each guest
- The Death Penalty was outlawed for a number of years and then re-instated - was that a correct decision?
- Wes Lane Responds and Bob Ravitz Replies
- Other than the elimination of a convicted criminal, what benefit comes from the death penalty?
- Bob Ravitz Responds and Wes Lane Replies
- Bob Ravitz asks Wes Lane a question and Wes Lane replies
- Wes Lane asks Bob Ravitz a question and Bob Ravitz replies
- Closing Statements by each guest
Wes Lane, Mick Cornett, Kent Meyers, Bob Ravitz