"Gun Rights" was first aired on Sunday August 19th 2001. Our Guests were Mike McCarville, radio personality of KTOK and John W. Coyle III, Attorney.
Our topics included:
- Do we construe the 2nd Amendment as 1 sentence or as 2 separate Rights: A well regulated militia as one right for each State and the right of the people to keep and bare arms that cannot be infringed as a separate right for the individual person.
- What should be the control over guns in the United States?
- Does the Legislative community support Ashcroft's views?
- What was the Buy Back Program by the Government?
- What do you think of the suspension of the Buy Back Program?
- What do you feel is good or bad about back ground checks on persons wishing to buy guns?
- What about the argument: Criminals will find a way to get guns anyway?
John Coyle, Executive Producer Larry Blankenship, Mike McCarville