Site designed and hosted by
"One of Oklahoma's Impact Players" was first aired on Sunday December 4th 2005. Our Guest was Vic Diffee, Diffee Ford Lincoln Mercury.
Our topics included:
- How long he has been in the car business in Oklahoma and locations
- Number of employees including sales people)
- Most and least satisfying part of being in the automobile business.
- Consolidation in the automobile business over recent years and many independent dealers are being acquired - a trend or does he think it will continue or has it reached its peak
- Number of family members engaged in the business with him
- How he came up with the 'Diffee Kids' idea for this football season and success of the program
- When not engaging in the automobile business, what he likes to do in the way of other activities or hobbies
- Greatest challenges facing the independent automobile dealer today
Vic Diffee, Mick Cornett, Kent Meyers