"Leadership in Oklahoma City" was first aired on Sunday November 13th 2005. Our Guests were Beth Shortt, Executive Director, Leadership Oklahoma City, Camal Pennington, a Senior at N.E. Academy and Jim Sharrock, Attorney.
Our topics included:
- What is leadership Oklahoma City and why it exists.
- How it began historically.
- Number of individuals that have passed through the program and names of a few prominent alumni.
- Description of the program: Duration (how long) and content.
- Description of the youth portion of Leadership Oklahoma City.
- Discuss: Youth Leadership Exchange; Youth in Action; and Youth Council.
- Number of young people involved on an annual basis.
- What the various groups are doing.
Beth Short, Mick Cornett, Camal Pennington, Kent Meyers, Jim Sharrock