"Terrorism Activity in Oklahoma" was first aired on Sunday September 25th 2005. Our Guest was Jerome Holmes, Attorney at Law.
Our topics included:
- Discuss the public corruption problem in Oklahoma and the Department of Health scandal as an example.
- The role of Anti-Terrorism Coordinator in the U.S. Attorney's Office and the role federal prosecutors play in the war on terror.
- General impressions from his time working on the Oklahoma City bombing prosecution team.
- His role in handling criminal intake on civil rights matters involving alleged police misconduct.
- Discuss hate crimes prosecutions.
- What he is doing now.
Jerome Holmes, Mick Cornett, Kent Meyers