"A Conversation With the First Lady" was first aired on Wednesday March 2nd 2005. Our Guest was Kim Henry, First Lady, State of Oklahoma.
Our topics included:
- Growing up in Oklahoma, graduate of Shawnee High School, taught school for 10 years
- Does she miss teaching
- Oklahoma's major education needs as seen through the eyes of a teacher, parent and First Lady
- Oklahoma Medical Research Foundation an its upcoming event
- After two years as First Lady, how she protects/preserves her family time with the Governor and her three daughters
- Life in the Governor's Mansion.
- Her goals as First Lady for the next two years.
Kim Henry, Mick Cornett, Kent Meyers