"Representing the Unpopular Client" was first aired on Wednesday February 23rd 2005. Our Guests were John Coyle, Attorney and Brian Hermanson, Attorney.
Our topics included:
- The obligation of a lawyer to represent the unpopular client:
- How this obligation to represent comes about and why it comes about
- Oklahoma City bombing: Tim McVeigh - John Coyle - Terry Nichols - Brian Hermanson
- At what cost to a person/family does satisfying this obligation come?
- At what cost professionally?
- The high profile criminal defendant - how they can represent the client if they know he/she is guilty
- Causes that are simply so repugnant to them that they couldn't do a good job
John Coyle, Mick Cornett, Kent Meyers, Brian Hermanson