"...let's kill all the lawyers..." was first aired on Sunday May 20th 2001. Our Guests were James C. Turner, Executive Director of HALT and Andrew M. Coats, Dean of College of Law at Oklahoma University.
Our topics included:
- What is the image of Lawyers in today's society?
- What did Shakespeare mean by: "The first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers?"
- The legal professsion has their own code of ethics, what can be wrong with a profession that tries to uphold a higher standard than what the market mandates?
- When Lawyers go bad,what type discipline is enforced and does it work?
- Do you perceive any decline in civiliaty or ethical behavior among Lawyers?
- HALT puts out a publication that gives "Cheers" and "Jeers". Oklahoma received "Cheers" - Please elaborate.
James Turner, Kent Meyers, Larry Blankenship (Executive Producer)