"What Lies Ahead in 2005 - Show II" was first aired on Wednesday January 12th 2005. Our Guest was The Honorable Brad Henry, Governor, State of Oklahoma.
Our topics included:
- Tort reform - how what was passed in the last Legislature was different from his proposal for tort reform and which went further.
- Does he expect it back this coming Session and what he would like to see changed.
- Discuss the agreement not to consider.
- Appointing District Judges in the metropolitan areas.
- Worker's Comp Reform - what he has learned from his worker's comp commission that has been working.
- Will he propose changes to the worker's comp system and, if so, what kind.
- Does he favor an administrative system as opposed to a judicial system.
- State of the State address - what we can expect.
- Other important issues he sees facing him this coming year.
Governor Henry, Mick Cornett, Kent Meyers