Site designed and hosted by
"Helping the Littlest Patients" was first aired on Sunday July 11th 2004. Our Guest was Bill Barringer.
Our topics included:
- What is Orthodics and Prosthesis practice?
- How does this practice involve children?
- What relationship does it have to SIDS?
- Genetic; historical
- Brain growth vs. skull growth - first year - 90% growth
- What type of treatment for infants is used?
- Endoscopic technique - before and after
- Treatment protocol - parental guilt
- Helmet - wearing
- Special considerations - glasses - post-operative screws; results
- Other surgical procedures
Bill Barringer, Mick Cornett, Kent Meyers