"Defending the White Collar Criminal" was first aired on Sunday April 11th 2004. Our Guest was Drew Neville, Attorney.
Our topics included:
- Pre-indictment activity.
- Conversations with client - "did you do it?"
- Conversations with the government - how much cooperation?
- Testifying before the Grand Jury - Federal and State.
- Pre-trial activity. Experts - jury consultants. Other "discovery".
- Trial strategy.
- Distinguish between white collar defense and routine criminal defense.
- Celebrity vs. non-celebrity. Celebrity spectators.
- Does your client testify?
- Cameras in the courtroom.
Drew Neville, Mick Cornett, Kent Meyers