"A Visit With the Chairman of The State Chamber" was first aired on Sunday January 11th 2004. Our Guest was Judy Hatfield, Chairman.
Our topics included:
- Every decade something new: 70's - graduate of OU; 80's - CPA;
- 90's - CCIM (Certified Commercial Investment Member of National Association of Realtors); 00's - Chairman, The State Chamber
- Principal areas of interest/concern for 2004 for the State Chamber: Worker's comp reform; Tort reform; and Other
- "The Legislature is a moving target, and that's good". What does she mean by that?
- Who does the lobbying with the Legislature?
- What she will do as Chairman.
- She stated about marketing Oklahoma, "David Boren is the number 1 economic development tool for our state." What does she mean by that.
- What can we do to develop others to perform this effectively?
- Besides lobbying, what does the State Chamber organization do?
- One year from today, looking back, what does she hope will be The Chamber's most satisfying accomplishment?
- What is her message to small business owners in Oklahoma?
- After the State Chamber, what's next for Judy Hatfield?
Kent Meyers, Mick Cornett, Judy Hatfield