"Separation of Church and State" was first aired on Sunday May 27th 2001. Our Guests were Jerry Regier, Acting Commissioner of the Department of Health and Michael Salem, Attorney.
Our topics included:
- How did the word "Separation" become a part of the wording in the First Amendment?
- All our currency has written on it "In God We Trust", is that alright?
- We are not allowed to have prayer in school, is that correct?
- Why was the cross removed from the official Seal of the City of Edmond?
- How does a Court decide if it is a religious symbol or a historical one?
- Have the Courts gone too far?
- Faith based iniatives are what?
- Can charities, such as churches still provide religious services along with other services?
Michael Salem, Kent Meyers, Mick Cornett, Jerry Regier