"Oklahoma and the Space Race" was first aired on Sunday December 14th 2003. Our Guest was Mary Fallin, Lieutenant Governor.
Our topics included:
- Importance to Oklahoma's economy of aerospace industry.
- Jobs; payrolls; income tax revenue; sales tax revenue.
- State efforts to expand activity.
- State's aerospace task force. Short term? Mission. SWOT analysis.
- What to expect.
- Aerospace States Association. What is it? Who belongs? Her position/Oklahoma's other delegate.
- Focus: Work force development; Continue the space race; Vision for the future.
Kent Meyers, Mick Cornett, Mary Fallin